July 20, 2007

Hi ya

Aresh sent me the pic from his birthday party today. Not happy with it. I never look the way I think. I felt thinner, I felt pretty, and ... the pic didn't show any of that. Just a grinning ugly girl. How could I have been hit on twice looking like that? ... I already know that the camra hates me, so I'm not that surprised, but... it's just wrong.

Other than that, the phone was ringing off the hook again. I don't know what time I crawled out of bed, but I work up at 5am at one point, before the whole mad ringing of the phone, to use the bathroom and to turn off the lights, and to be surprised to that I fell asleep before mom left the house for work. I think. She left a note for us saying that she wanted to be woken up at 1:45am.

Oh, that reminds me. We stayed home yesterday and cleaned, then we went to the gym with Phillys. Not that Phillys came home and took us. She went there right after work, we were suppose to meet her there. Everyone got there late, we got there later than her. Jhodie forgot something and went back to get it, then she passed us where she told us to wait for her.

When we got there Nika went to "day care" that would close in less then an hour. We changed down in the locker room. I used a changing stall. I wore my new black work out pants that they got me. We didn't have much time, so I just got use to a treadmill. It was odd, I tapped it higher on the speed part until I didn't feel like I was trying to push it along with my feet. Then I started to higher so I would feel like I was kinda pushing myself. I didn't get a high a Jhodie. She has always walked faster than me to begin with. Phillys ended up using something else since there wasn't another one of the treadmills free.

I went for 30 mins then I had to go get Nika. Nika waited in the locker eating her sandwich while I took a shower. More like tried to take a shower. When I was in high school I didn't use the showers. So first I walked over to the showers dressed and with the cloths that I was going to change into. Walked back to the bench with Nika and left the cloths. Then I went back and couldn't find a place to put the cloths that already had on and had to take off. Walked back over to Nika and took my cloths off there along with my shoes, and wrapped myself in my nice big towel that I brought with me from St. Kitts and then headed to the showers. Jhodie said that they provided soap. It was this foamy thing, and the dispenser said that you could use it to wash your hair. Not my hair for sure.

When I made it out of the shower all nice and clean, I saw Phillys and Jhodie getting getting ready to go into the dry sauna room. Phillys wanted to try it out for a min. I told her no way. I don't book a fight to the Gobi desert. Which it now seems like a very wrong term to use for that.

Well Phillys gave me her card, and told me to get something from Nika from the Stop & Shop next door. Also to walk around there while they were int he sauna. We did, and had fun, and got a few thing, all for Nika. I was just looking, once again, for some cheep ginger snap/cookies. I only saw two kinds, and they were $4 and $6.

I got some box juices, some soft drinks, and some cheese puffs.

======================

Ok.... I'm tired.... I'll pick this up in the morning. Sorry.. really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment