July 09, 2007

Less then 24 hours

Hi everyone.

I've been cleaning and washing and sleeping and trying to download a few things, and get a few things fixed, and saying good bye to a few people. My Uncle just had one of his last stabs at using me for computer help.

We are just about done with the cleaning up of the house. There will be small things left undone, but they will be small all but two. One, the guy never came back for the last pick up of stuff to throw out, so there are bags of trash and one old mattress out in our  cleaned up yard waiting for pick up. It's looking like we will have to leave the money with Little Ray to pay someone to come and take them out after we are gone.

He said that he will be moving in on the Saturday. The other slightly big thing that we didn't get done was washing the small carpet/rug for the living room for the baby to more or less live on. We were going to do it last night, and let it dry until we left, but we couldn't find our scrub brush, and by the time we got one, it was too late.

My mother put a request in for banana leaves yesterday to go long with the other things she wanted us to bring up for her. Jhodie doesn't think that she will be able to fine any Manseport. It's a fruit. A big one that you aren't suppose to eat at night they say.

But she is off the get the breadfruit. We have the four kinds of tea leaves. We are hoping that no one stops us at the airport thinking that the "Worm Grass" is weed. That will take up way too much time. The coconut water and jelly, seem like they don't want to completely freeze. I think that there was something else, but I can't remember what it is right now.

I do remember that Phillys wants us to bring her some $1 bread, ten cents bread and cheese. I don't know. The bread I kinda understand, but why the cheese? Either which way, we are getting her the $15 can.

We are suppose to take down our line and put the palm tree there, but I don't know if we will get to it. We are repacking, or just packing our stuff today, and doing the last bits of cleaning up, and maybe doing a pasta bake.

Last night we were up until 4:25am or so mopping and patch the living room floor with new flooring. Jhodie let me sleep a bit longer than she did, but that was because someone called and woke her up at 8am. I may have to make the pasta bake as she digs up her tree and line post.

Well, right now I'm trying to find a way to get my scanner to work again. I had a small OS crash and did and odd reinstall and I lost alot of registry information and made a few things odd.

I ran out of money on my phone as I was talking to Hema over in Nevis on Friday, and every since I've been getting text messages from the phone company filling up my inbox telling me that I have no money on my and to please add more money. Every time I empty it, they fill me up again. So I'm leaving it on full until I add on $5 so I could send Hema my phone number in NY. I would add less if I could, but they won't let you add less then $5 to your phone.

I did get one real message. I have to go see about that. It's some kind of online message. Someone doesn't know that I don't have internet anymore.

Well I have leave soon. I have to be back at the house before 4pm because the new girl at work wanted to come and plat my hair for me, and I just got around to washing my hair today, and I have to grease it.Jhodie asked me to do a few things and I want to get them done before she gets back.

I have a  things to look up before I head back over. The house turned out to be rather empty on a windy set of days, it's nice.

I still don't feel like I'm leaving, I hits me now and again when I help pack a suitcase, but it just seems unfair that little Ray gets a nicely mended floor. I hope that they don't have issues getting cable for the house.

Lynn was by the other day and "stole" something that was for uncle ray. We told her that she couldn't have it because it was for him, and she took it anyway. The only way we even knew it was missing was because Uncle ray came looking for it, and we couldn't find and we called her to ask her where she put it when we was over here. She then told us she took it. I hope she send it's back like she said she would, or Uncle ray may find himself over there taking it back himself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARESH.  You don't know him. He is having a birthday today. At first, I thought I was going to be there for it, but it turns out that I'm going to miss it by a day.

I don't think I can think of much else to say now. Well hours and counting I  guess. Best wishing and good karma sending would be nice.

See ya.



=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment