July 20, 2007

Still Tired

My mom woke me up at 5:30 this morning to help her with her baking because her neck was hurting her. I then stayed up for about 2 hours helping then I went back to sleep.

My mom isn't much better off, but this is what she does every Thursday and Friday. Bake goods to sell at he church after sunset on Saturday.

I took Nika out to the park, I messed around with the computer I found out on the curb. My torrent files aren't downloading like they should, and its killing the internet connection for other apps. I have to find and teak something I'm sure.

I just washed up some dishes in the kitchen and cleaned up a bit. We had a nice dinner. Cook-up. We did it in a rice cooker to boot. It came out great.

I'm going to have to wake up mom so she can cut the "cakes" since she knows what size they are suppose to be.

Night. ... *yawnnnnnn*

No comments:

Post a Comment