July 16, 2007

Not so busy today.

Let's see.

I tried to sleep in a bit after my mom woke up for work at 1:40am. But the phone wouldn't stop ringing, and one was right next to my head and up really loud and then the pest control people showed up. I didn't care as much as I should. I just made space for Nika on the bed since she was still asleep. I gave the check that mommy left for them to Phillys and pulled the covers up. Jhodie fixed up a few things before they came, but she left. She would get sick from some smell that I didn't smell back at Dominos in St.Kitts. She wasn't sticking around to find out if this made her throw up too.

I think I woke up when Mommy got back from work. She had a short one this morning. Her next shift is at 4 or so in morning. She sad that she asked for this kind of shift. Then I think I just stayed in bed some more, then somewhere around  10 or so I got up and at one point decided to start cleaning out the cupboards. Jhodie and Phillys went to do some laundry, she told me to get Nika ready so that when she got back she would take her to the park to play.

She came back and then said that she was going to shopping and then take Nika to the park. Both of us were mad her, but she said that she won't have the same shot at discount things from this store for a while, and that she was still going to take Nika, but later. Great!

She then asked me to take a break from cleaning the cupboards and take Nika to the closer park until she got back and she will take her out again when she got back. The other option was for Nika to go to the store with her and Phillys and then be taken to the park later. Nika wasn't happy. She picked out her out fit for the park and was ready to go the park, and she isn't really suppose to be running around the store. She wasn't happy. We were the ones who suggested that Jhodie take her to the park for like 30 mins, then she go shopping, then they go back to the park for an hour before coming home. She didn't want to, but I was given the job of taking her to play until she got back.

We didn't go anywhere until mins to 3. We were there for an hour. Most of the time Nika ran around for a bit, saw all the slides and such then had me come and play with her. Granted I didn't want to, but to make this outing be worth anything, I played with her so she had fun. Then we left the park at 4pm and we thought that Jhodie was already back since she said that she was going to take her to the park at 3 and she wasn't back for that time since that is when we left. Well I did, It seems that Nika was told 4 pm. Either which way, she was late. When I took Nika out I had finished up two of the three cupboards.

Well it's midnight and I said that I would wash the dishes at this time, since I went back to sleep once again when Jhodie came home and took Nika out.

Nothing much happened after that. I had dinner which was salad and some fish. and I bagged trash and it was somewhere around that time I said I would do the dishes.

See ya.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment