July 23, 2007

Just went walking - ended up at a birthday party

We were suppose to go out and walk around today, but we left kinda late.

When we did leave, Jhodie had done some washing and we had gotten an invite from my Aunt Phillys. I have an Aunt Phillys and a sister Phillys. but I think that the names are spelled a bit different. Like the "i" and the "y" are switched.

Well we went to three super markets. One 99cents store, two eats, Prospect Park and a Merry Go-round and we went to the Prospect Park Zoo. That was the most expensive part.

We got kicked out at closing time which was just over an hour after we got there. We liked it. We have to go back so Nika could walk around the "Bran" more.

Nika then sat down to have the rest of the lunch we got her, then we walked over to our Aunt's house for the birthday party. The kid was her grandson who was having the birthday. It seems that Calvin, her son, has decided to have kids without marring the mother. Ofcourse I asked him why, and he seemed like "Ha?" Guess no had asked him, or no one has asked him in a while, and I don't think that he expected me to ask him that.

We didn't stay that long. I knew no one there other than Anuty Phillys and her two kids, and there were like 12 other people there. Most of who couldn't fit into the apt, and were hanging out, out side.

I tried to make a run for it, but we were called back to sing happy birthday, and we got out share of the food, and we caused a small verbal fight between our aunt and K, her daughter. I think I know her name, but a long time ago, I'm sure I was told to call her K.

By the time we left, it was about sun set.

Phillys wasn't in a good mood since we left on our walk earlier in the afternoon, and when she showed up at Aunty Phillys' house, I thought that she was over it. But something was bugging her when were trying to leave. I didn't know if it was something new, or the old argument that she had with Jhodie that day.

Either which way, after we got home she went to talk to mommy all private like when she didn't like something I said. Then she completely flew off her handle when I asked for something off of mommy's plate that she was going to throw away. She screamed at me and then pounded the plate into the trash can a number to times, insisting that she was told to throw it away. The girl is mad. Ofcourse it didn't end there.

Nika had to go to bed in this room because she didn't want to turn off the lights and the tv so that Nika could go to sleep. Jhodie came and got her after midnight when Phillys had fallen asleep. I was playing a game that I hadn't seen but liked because they used the same thing in a other game that they made that I liked. This game is called "The Treasures Of Montezuma". I like it. The explosion sounds and the fast chain reactions are great. I had to play it with the sound off because of Nika, but it was ok.

Now that my eyes hurt, I'm off to bed.

Oh, the other game from them that I liked and played first was "Sky Bubbles Deluxe" .

NIght.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment