July 14, 2007

Hi ya

Lets see.

The next day Phillys took me shopping for clothes and I got about 5 pieces and the next day found out that the pants were stretch and they were falling off of me so I got a belt yesterday so I could get some decent use out of them.

We went to big girl's shop, I forget the name of the place, but she has card for the place. We stopped off somewhere else first, and Jhodie got a get things there, and later we realized that we forgot one of our bags there and we went back and got it like 2 hours later. Then we stopped to get something to eat at this place that had a  Dunkin' Donuts and a KFC and a Pizza Hut and a Nathans all in the same room.

We got in just in time. The rain poured down. We got something from KFC, and I took out a bagel and cream that I had gotten earlier, an we tried to wait it out, but it went on for a while, then we just has to leave. It was a good thing that there was scaffolding for the length of the building and it went right up to a subway. I still needed my umbrella. Phillys didn't want to carry an umbrella, and would rather get wet than get one.

Oh, Jhodie also got a pair of shoes and Nika saw Chucky E. Cheese in the same building. Sometime this month we are suppose to go back. Phillys got a coupon for the place somehow.

The next day we were on our own, and went off the the library. We tried to go though the botanical garden, but we didn't have any money to get in, but it's free on Tuesday, so we said that we will go back then. Then we passed the museum. That is new. They had "dancing water" out front. We stood there and watched it for a while. Then there was a deck over a glass room in the front of the building, then as we walked around to the other side, there was a green part with seats and part had trees. We went inside to see about maybe getting in. They also had a fee, but they said that they would take anything if you couldn't meed the recommended fee. We said that we would have to do that another day too. We were able to check my bank account and the $110 or so that I had there turned into $46. I'm so broke.

We moved on and stopped off at the park after the other entrance to the botanical garden, which also had a major face lift. Nika ran around for a bit, then we moved on to the library. We went in the children's entrance, and Nika got some books and started looking through them right off. We then got new cards, and set up or online accounts. I don't really think I'm going to use it, but who knows, in 5 months I may really need it.

We then sat down had something to eat and looked though a few things. We then walked around an ended up in the fiction room. Then at mins to two, we heard something over the PA system about story time for kinds at two. So I asked Nika and Jhodie about it. It turns out that I seemed to have been the only one to have heard it. Jhodie was in the bathroom and Nika was just not paying any kind attention at all.

I ended up taking her over there, and then she wanted me to stay with here when I was planning to drop her off and go look though things with Jhodie. I was there for about 40 mins and I then left when she seemed like she wouldn't need me and went back to Jhodie so she could stop watching out stuff and go look at some books. I was there looking though one of the new things when Nika found me. She showed me her cut out butter fly that I left her making. She was very happy. She said that she wanted to come back.

We waited for awhile, but Jhodie took her time coming back, so I told Nika to go back to the children side and look for a book to take home. 2 mins later Jhodie showed up, then Nika showed back up like a min later.

We all sat there looking at our papers or books and eating some peanuts, then after a while we packed up and check out our books and headed over to Blockbuster and Video Edge to check out what they had to rent and see about the their Anime Collection. Blockbuster was better then Video Edge, but done in a very wrong way. Any anime that they had was mixed in with the Action section. Video Edge barely had any at all, and it was still the old stuff that was there when we first found the place 14 years before.

At this point I started to look for belt since walking over here I almost lost my pants due to it's expanding waist line. Ofcourse I couldn't find one that would fit me, but I tried anyway. We then got a subway home.

That night we went shopping with mommy. We had to meet Phillys at Target, then we were going to go to Pathmark. We were late meeting Phillys at Target, but not much fuss was caused. She even showed me little flyer about a floating pool that was being opened up on the river. I don't know when we will get to that. At least she likes play with Nika.

At Target we got two things. A lot of cereal and a dust pan and bush. They were also joining in on an argument about the price of some water. I don't see what the fuss was about. There were two sets of bottled water one sale. One was $4.95 and one was $4.50 or so. It was a difference of less then a $1. I didn't even get it until near the end. It wasn't the price for one of the bottles in a case, but for the whole case of 25 bottles. Nika get a lollipop with a fan attached. We then went across a bridge and then went down to Pathmark. It turned out that we had to go out and come back in again because the entrance that we were going to use had been closed.

Once in we went the fresh fruits and veggies. Mommy picked up a big bag of bing cherries. Jhodie got some white grapes. I don't know why. In St.Kitts, they never tasted sweet. I haven't tried any, maybe these are sweet. We then got into a verbal mess over making salad. Phillys doesn't eat at home much, so mommy had started to stop really make anything because it wasn't eaten, and said if she paid for all this for the salad, we would have to eat it. Ofcouse. Why else would be buy it. Now, there was another thing when it came to picking what to make the salad out of. ...(that went on for a bit but we got it sorted after 20 mins.)

They spray the veggies down with water. I say this for two reasons. One, they had an timed system that warned you that it was going to be sprayed, and while I was at Rams, they wouldn't me touch the water when I wanted to clean off.

We got parted a few times, and Nika ran herself out running around. I tried to get some non-dairy ice cream. I didn't find any and Jhodie got a sherbet and picked up a small soy milk drink for me. She seemed to be happier. She got down when she couldn't find the the dressing that she wanted. We all looked for the one she wanted for about 5 or so mins, and we didn't find it. She said that it was ok, but something made her down. We came out with a few more things, then got a taxi to take us home.

Mommy and I cleaned out the fridge that night so we could get some things into the fridge. The freezer we couldn't do much with. For the next 12 or so hours, we helped mommy off and on with her making of some baked goods to sell at church after sunset.

Ya, I have talk about that. I was raised as a SDA, Seventh-day-Adventist. It's like 2 levels lower then Jew. One, you choose to be SDA, and two they are trying to be vegans. There is a bit more to it. We don't do the laws of Moses, and we don't keep or milks and meats apart and a the dress code is different. But we do the Sabbath thing and the sunset is when the day starts and we almost the same "things not to eat" list.

I should be in church right now, but I don't have the cloths for it, and I just got decent shoes yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday. It was the day for some more shopping. Mostly for Nika and Jhodie. I got a belt, one pair of simple shoes and a half an hour nap. Ya, Jhodie was running around getting stuff and Nika and I napped out at 7:45pm. The store closed at 8pm, but we were there until 8:30pm. Grief!

I wanted to go to an electronic store. But by the time we got out, ofcourse they were all closed. We walked down the length of the mall then got the Nevins Street station and got the train home. Then I helped mommy put labels on her stuff. Last night I helped make them look a bit better and got her thinking of making the labels with different colours for the different ones. Right now I just changed the font for each one. But she will have to through the ones that she already printed out, unless she said that they were cheap and we could print out the newer ones.

I also had to slowly tell her than I had nothing to wear to church. I had such conviction when told Jhodie how i wasn't going to go to church to more or less just slide out of it when my mommy was talking to me about it. I really don't have anything to wear, considering I haven't been to church since I left here.

Well you have now been caught up.

I wanted to go the farmer's market over at Grand Army Plaza, today, but I haven't gone much further the breakfast and this blog. Oh, and checking my e-mail. It looks like I be headed out tonight. It seems like Aresh is having a second birthday party tonight. So I think I'm going. I think it would be a nice to surprise him.

Well, take care until time.

"grin"


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment