May 08, 2017

:breathe out:

Over all my day is going well, which might be why Robin came and asked me for a favor. She said that I could turn it down, but for some reason I didn't.

The favor? A fellow associate of mine isn't coming to work that well dressed and she gave me the compliment that I always am dressed well. So she thought that it would be better to have another associate talk to her rather than management.

So I go to see who she wants me to talk to since I am still learning names. She tells me that she in men shop 3 wearing a floral dress. And the one person that I didn't  want it to be, is who it turned out to be. My luck. I get along with her. In fact I think I get well with everyone.

So I have to have this chat with her, and it's not going to be as easy as I thought it was. Not that I thought it was going to be very easy to start with. I'm about to clock back in an see if I can start something before going back to my shop.

Oh, the shop thing. I don't thing i ever got around to explaining that yet.

Well we have departments. Women, Men, and Children. The woman and men departments are cut up into 3 sections or "Shops" and one or two or three people could be assigned to a shop depending on how big is.

On one hand we aren't supposed to leave our shop or at least no longer than it would take to drop off something in another department /shop. But on the other hand you can be moved from shop to shop to shop for most of the day.

Ok. Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment