May 12, 2017

I clothes shopped and it cost me $81!

Lucky me, I saw the other price of $162 before it adjusted for my employee's discount, or I would have put something back.

I haven't spent that much on clothes in one go, since my mom insisted that I needed new clothes for school when I was 17. I normally buy one item now, another one later if not two and then I get something again next week.

The only reason why I bout so much today is because I do need some new stuff for work, and the only reason I got so much today is because all of the women department was 50% off for Mothers Day, and we get a 50% employee's discount. So yeah.

And all that shopping and trying on stuff, along with check out took an hour after I already stayed till 5pm, so the guy who was there wouldn't be on his own for 30 mins.

I'm now on the 24B headed home, so I can eat the sorbet that I bought Wednesday.

Oh, I have to be at work at 8 am tomorrow so I can be trained on the register. I dread and look forward to it at the same time.

I know I won't go to sleep early enough tonight to catch the bus to be there that early. Tho is one of the reasons why we have Uber. 😊

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment