May 13, 2017

Celebrating Early

Part of my training is to actually ring up customers, today, on a rainy day, on Mother's Day weekend.

Amazingly it's not that bad. It's a little annoying to log back into the system after every transaction, but that is just how it is.

I've learned to ask them for their coupon before anything so it's in my head to scan it before I hit total, if they have one.

I have to learn how to fold better, faster, and to split big purchases better among the bags. I know two went out a bit heavy, but it's how I adjust my own bags after other people pack them lightly.

So, the celebrating part. I'm at Applebee's.  I just gave my order, and it's 12:25 already. I have to be back at 1:10. I think. Maybe I should change that to 1:05 to be very safe.

Now I'm thinking of getting something to go. If so, I can just get it after I work since I get off at 5. I'll see.

I forgot to ask for lettuce and tomato.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment