May 23, 2017

So...

My egg sandwich. Not. I wanted to give them a chance and nit just think right away that they couldn't do it, but in the end they didn't.

I said that I wanted and egg sandwich without cheese and without butter with home fries. Just explaining home fries was something I didn't expect in any degree.

Right after me someone else showed up to what on the inside looked like some kind of remote outpost, and I think he ordered his usual. The "chef" at the time was making another order for someone. I'm not sure who. It looked like cream of wheat to me, but now thinking back and the fact that she placed eggs and bacon on it has me believing it was grits. I think I tried them once and that was more than enough for me. Porridge is much better.

Well, I can see how my order was mixed up, but I said it twice to make sure since I didn't think I had any lactose pills on me. No cheese, no butter, no bacon. Egg sandwich with lettuce and tomato with home fries.

But really, I knew I was in trouble when she asked if I waned a roll or wheat bread, which was slice bread, like toast. I got the wheat toss because I knew it was better for me than the roll.

The egg was put in a container, the home fries next to it and the toast was buttered. I didn't see it being buttered, I tasted it when I got to work and tried to take a bite

They handed it me and the toast was by itself outside the container wrapped in waxed paper. I was puzzled. Laughed even before taking it out to out in the container where upon I realize I didn't get a sandwich and there was no lettuce and tomato. For that I had to pay 50 cents more.

So as they are putting these things in the container, I look up to see my bus going by. So I didn't try to get a good taste until I got to work and I spit that out into the trash when I tasted and felt cold butter in my mouth.

Ok, phone is dying. Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment