May 08, 2017

I own one!

I have now paid for, and own my own monthly bus pass for Two zones. I should have bought it at the start of the month, but my last pay went mostly to covering rent and a credit card payment.

The pass cost me $78. It sounds like a lot, but if I bus bought two zones ticked it adds up fast and i will still have to pay a $1 for transfers. Now I done have to worry about any of that. I can flash this and get on any bus I need to. 😊

It's 15 till 10pm and on the 39 headed home now. I worked almost 30 mins past the end of my shift. I was told to take care of some put backs from the fitting room so I finished that up before looking for a manager so I could leave.

Had to wait a while to catch a bus because as I was walking to the bus stop I saw the 24B leave. That left me catching the next one which was the 24A. By the time I got to town it was 9.

I hate getting home this late to wake up for a 10am shift. And that is what I have tomorrow. 10am till 7pm.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment