May 23, 2017

Radio silence

Hey.

I didn't mean to go dark for so long. I told you about the blackout last week right?

After that I haven't even turned on my computer. I have only been on my iPad and this aging phone of mine.

Today I got to work late because I wanted breakfast. I'm not  even talking about sitting in my home and eating some good oatmeal. Nope. I wanted an egg sandwich with home fries. I didn't even know I wanted the home fries until I got to the bus stop for the 24B in Elizabeth. Then as I'm watching them cut the tomato for my eggs, I look up to see my bus go buy. Then I had wait 40 mins for the next one to show up. And what did it do? Take a different way to work. So much so that all of us at the bus stop had to run to the other one to catch it. Then it just sat there for some reason.

By the time it hit about 15 till I called work to tell them that I was being held hostage on a bus that was an hour late and that I was going to be about 5-10 mins late. I ended up walking in about 15 past and I'm in the fitting room again.

My boss loves me in there. He said as much today.

Well I had my hour lunch at Applebee's, my usual, now I'm heading back. I'll rant about my eggs later.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment