October 13, 2017

Guess where I am not?

I'm not on the bus going to Orlando. I missed I. I somehow picked the longest running movie to watch, then get off at the wrong stop on the train. So when o got to where I should I have been I was at the wrong end of the block and looking at the tail lights of my bus leaving without me.

One person said that she has missed her bus with Megabus before, and they let her get on the next one. So I'm waiting for the next one. At 8 am.

If they say no, I'm going back to NJ on greyhound.

At least I"m not the only one camping out down here. And no, I'm not including the homeless.

My sister has had her own misadventures in FL without me. But I wong go into it now since I need to save power on my phone. I'm going to turn it off and read from my iPad.

Only 6 hours to go. 😳

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment