October 12, 2017

I packed too much clothes.

The only how I get to wear all of what I have is if I just stay with Phillys and she will make me change mu clothes, or I get to Key Largo and my friend there wants me to stay with him and he pays for a flight back for me to get to work on time.

Why do I bring this up. I'm not in Orlando yet. Heck, I just got to Atlanta. And my connecting bus is at midnight. I tried to get one sooner, but there seems to only be two bus people in town. Greyhound and mega bus. Greyhound wants more money for a much longer ride time.

I couldn't do it. I needed to walk about. So I booked one of the lat 5 tickets for megabus.

So I have some webcomic work to take care off then I'm exploring. I got a day pass so getting around shouldn't be an issue as far as paying fare.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment