October 12, 2017

Hey. 😊

Well, my "vacation" has started. I waited a little late to book my first two buses to make sure I would make them.

I was hungry on the first one but I had a fruit cup with me. When we pulled into Washington almost an hour late, I didn't have much time to use the bathroom and find something to eat, so once I did find food, I brought it back with me to wait for my next bus.

I was still able to be impressed by DC as we were leaving. I would like to see more of it and in better light.

We then had our first stop between here and Atlanta. Richmond VA. That was just to gain and loose a few passengers.

Now we are stopped at this .. What is this?  A Travel Center. I took a screen shot, but it went tot he top and I can't move it. Oh well.

So, I didn't get anything to drink back in D.C. so I got off to get some water and got two juices two. Then as I get back to the bus the driver starts to hand out bottled water. Great.

Now we are off again. It was just a 20 mins stop. Next sop, I will get something hot to eat, or just get up to stretch my legs.

Later.


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment