October 17, 2017

Now I'm hanging out here.

Don't know for how long.

Odd thing is, I was waiting to get off, after he woke us up and I fell back to sleep. I dreamed of Arish, Tanzie and some other girl I seem to know. We were at this out door thing. There were hundreds if not thousands of people there so we were surprised to see each other. Well Tanzie, the girl and I were. I just looked over at Arish were he was dancing.

Anyway, I found myself telling the girl that I was clean and only did something, in someway, once in a while. I had a feeling I was making a joke or talking about food, but it's starting to fade.

The shocking part was that Tanzie didn't believe me and just produced a handful of cobras and held them up as if daring me not to take a hit. I stood still and it looked like they were going to strike but didn't.

Then I woke up and realized everyone left me on the bus. I then spent about 5 mins trying to get inside since all the doors seemed to be locked, remembering that I had to get my suitcase and then trying to find it, in that order before coming inside and out of the cold.

So cold.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment