October 29, 2017

Rain, Rain

I think I has been raining for almost 24 hours now, and it will be raining on my way in to work too.

I had almost a week off, due to us not making day for a while. I think it's a little messed up. If we don't don't "make day" constantly, the store owes the company money and shifts/work days are cut.

I was actually thinking that I would get some writing done, but the bad chair and the cold weather which is setting in, help snuff out my will to write.

I actually got around to opening the files and seeing where I left off and copying a few bits into it, but I had no drive to continue.

I had a feeling this might happen. I did so much to get the rough draft for the book, that somewhere in my head, I think it got labeled as finished even thought it clearly isn't.

Maybe I should stop thinking about it. Easier said than done. I've been thinking about my two incomplete stories and one I was reminded about that I haven't started at all.

And maybe I should post this on my other blog that is about my stories.

Later.


Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment