October 09, 2017

This Saturday past

So, I thought my day was going well and when I left to catch the 59 bus into Elizabeth I saw this little thing sitting at the bus stop. I don't know if I noticed it before or after I saw a guy driving by slow down to look at it.

I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the side he saw though. My bus showed before I could even start to walk around the car to that side. But I did get a look at it.

It looked like he had that famous Asian wave picture in white and sliver on that side. I hope to se it again so I could take a pic to show you.

Then, when I was going to send these photos to Blogger I saw that I had a voice message. I didn't expect it to be much since my sister normally wouldn't she had called me in the house phone when I didn't pick up my cell.

It was work. They were asking where I was. I was convinced that my sift was from 5 till 11 pm that day. But I checked the photo I took of my hours and I was wrong. I was suppose to start at 1:30 and work till 9.

So two calls later I ended up going in to work for the time I thought I was going to be working. But we a few of us were sent home a little early because we didn't make day.

Saturday we missed day by a mile and a half. But considering how much they were asking, I wasn't surprised. We did better on Sunday, but still didn't make day either. 

Speaking of yesterday. My shift was 12 till 7pm. I got cash rep, which I was grateful for since that meant I would leave almost on time, but I helped out a bit as I was waiting to be cashed out and I think, since I didn't say anything, that they forgot I was suppose to leave at 7. I was just going to help out the girl who was stuck there cleaning up cash rep by herself until I was cleared to leave, but I ended up staying 2 more hours instead.

I tried to see the upside but when she asked me to do something after I kept seeing others leave, I was too tired to saw what I want, but upset enough to say that I stayed back to help.

Then I almost forgot right away that I even said anything since I didn't saw everything that wanted to say, but she had a right to take it the way she did even if I didn't understand why at the moment.

We aren't really friends, but I don't want her to be upset with me, so I'm going to apologize to her I see her next.

Almost at work. Got a late start today. Tried from yesterday, as you might imagine, but I still made it here early if not very on time.

Later.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment