October 17, 2017

What is missing in this picture?

I'm not even sure what state I'm in right now.

We were woken up for a safety check that he cancelled or delayed since we were 20 mins out from this stop.

I'm pretty sure it was because he smelled smoke. Someone was smoking o the bus.

And there is a guy back where I am who doesn't own or want to use ear buds so I'm hearing all the stuff he's playing on his phone.

:Yawn!:

I feel like I should eat something, but at the same time I really don't think I should. I was going to walk around for a bit, but we seem to be in the middle of houses. I don't know how they worked that one out.

I have another 12 - 14 hours to go before I get off in NJ. Oh, unlike Megabus, everytime we stop, everyone has to get off. Upside, you get to stretch, on the downside, you are woken up at 1 am

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment