September 22, 2020

A little catching up

 So late Friday if not Saturday, my cycle started. Que headaches and cramps and a general imbalance of some of my hormones making me wrong in a lot of ways. 

Then, Friday night, my sister demanded that I empty the dryer so she can do her wash. Not dry her wash, but start her wash. She didn't start until Sunday afternoon.

Saturday night, if not Sunday morning, I was informed that I’m going to Brooklyn again. Now it's something with her laptop, and my only clue is that something told her it was expiring. 

She's running Windows 8.1 maybe .2. So that is on its way out. It has one more year before it is no longer supported. So what she saw could just be the OS telling her that the clocking is ticking until then. If that is the case, there is nothing for me to do and I wasted my day off again. 

So I’m going to try and salvage the day by turning it into a photo taking day in the city. 

Yesterday the cold attacked me when I left for work. I knew it was going to cool and I reluctantly pulled on my head and took my jean jacket, but it wasn't enough. It didn't help that I missed one bus, was ghosted by a second, and rode the late one to journal square. Yeah, all that on my first bus. 

Luckily for me, I packed lunch. So I got some Snapples and ordered a Lyft to work. 

Today is different. I got a slightly earlier bus than normal. I have an extra jacket on and I’m looking forward to getting a nice lunch from the food truck with time to spear before work. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment