September 19, 2020

I made a good impression???

 Apparently, my delivery of the hourly sale reports impressed a few people. 

"I didn't know you had all that in you," is what my head manger told me. At first I didn't understand what she was talking back, but when a new manger, who got promoted from lead like two weeks ago said something similar, I realized they were talking about how I said the information. 

I told her that if I could give a tour of a computer lab to the Prime Minister of my country, I could say a few numbers. :) 

I honestly don't remember how I ended up with that job. I may be in here some where. Way back at the turn of the century, 2003 or so. What I told her, about how I ended up giving the tour, was a mash up of what I did remember from about that time. I'm sure there are some important bits that I didn't remember. 

I was having tummy troubles all day, but I lived through the day. Yeah. I don't know if I should have taken another pill after I had the cake samples from LadyM that my sister brought home last night, or if someone at the factory spiked my raisin bran crunch with whey, because milk was not listed. 

Then tonight for the last two, if not three, hours has had me fighting with my computer and my wireless printer. I finally got it work. I think its own software was a little corrupted and there were other things I needed to uninstall. I'm just happy it's working now. Let's see how long that lasts. Because I'm sure I fixed a few months back.

A week or so ago I tried to update my address at the DVC (DMV) and I did, I just forgot part of my new address and didn't realize until I was calling the maker of my new tv to get a replacement because I've been having problems with it. I do not recommend that you get it. I has features that sound like a great idea, but what good are they if the tv doesn't even want to turn on until you unplug it and plug it back in? Every 6 hours of it not being used?

So yesterday I was able to change it and to make sure that my voter's registration matched. I had already forgotten that I had updated that when I moved through the post office. Back before the the world got turned on its side. So, since I messed it up the first time, I had to fix it. This Wednesday I have the day off and I'm going to send out my request to vote by mail and send an early Christmas box to my friend over in PA. I'm going to put a big sign on it to not open until Christmas, and that will keep me from buying anything until next year. Hopefully. :) I hope she really does like what I'm getting her. 

Now I'm late with my post for DA. Oh well. 

Later. 

PS 

This is what I've been playing for the past hour or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment