September 01, 2020

I’m suppose to be sleeping

 But yesterday someone asked me to cover their shift for today. 10 til 5. 

So I just, just caught the bus. 

Yesterday I took the Arnicare tablets and used their cream on my knee and surrounding muscles to get a grip on this pain and stiffness. Until the kid texted me I thought I would have three days of self therapy. I already started to look at knee braces but I’m going to see if the doctors can come up with something else. Like a really good and targeted muscle relaxer. 

Other than that, I forgot to post something over at DA for two days. I remembered in time last night to post something before another day slipped by.

Then, since I had the day off from work I believed that I would be able to write a whole part to my story and as I sat in front of the computer I didn’t have a clue of what to write next and flitted around the net until I opened the program and stared it down until something came to me. 

I finished the whole part at midnight. I would like to point out that I wasn’t on the computer all day and that I stopped to make dinner so I would have lunch for today. I also made myself write over 1000 words so tonight I can just read it over before posting. 

My hand has started to act up again. So I’m typing with one hand almost half the time and at this moment. If I use my other hand for too long it has this painful numb feeling. And I have to lower my hand to get it to start feeling Better. Normal will take a while. 

Ok. That’s it so far. 

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment