September 29, 2020

The fun part of my day so far


 Yes, I have upgraded my OS and I’m using the features. 

When I saw this it didn't fully sink in until I walked outside and into the rain. It wasn’t a downpour, but I was happy I had my umbrella. 

That made me smile. 

As for the rest of my day, ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I dropped off my ballot. That is a win. ๐Ÿ‘

I got to my doctor's appointment on time. Another win. ๐Ÿ‘

Found out that I gained back more weight than I thought I did and that started the downturn of my mood. But they were nice to me.

BRB

Back. I was picking up my meds when I started to type this. Now I’m waiting for food. I followed the directions on the two signs they have out front but part of it wasn't valid anymore so I just reordered. I’m getting grilled a Salmon bento box and a veggie burger with fries for tonight. I’m like 5 blocks from the house right now. :)

Ok, back to where I left off. 

My weight gain. That was a bummer. But that made sense. Oh, slightly confirmed. My meds are part of the reason why I don't feel like doing stuff even when I want to. Like going to the park to see the river and take pics. 

I got something for my ear. The pics I took of the stuff going in there helped.

So when that was all done I went to mail the box for my friend. And this is where my day went a little dark. This is the first time this has happened to me. 

I walked in and stepped inline and kept my distance from the lady in front of me but then these two people came in and they kept leaving the line and they kept getting closer and closer to me, but the line wasn't moving because there was only 1 teller. 

Finally, I stepped to the side to keep distance between all three of us and they kept moving up. Finally she steps into my spot and I had to say something. So she goes off on me. I mean I knew that there was something a little off with her from how she was standing, wearing a dirty mask and wearing under her nose. 

All I tell her is that she was stepping into my spot and to please step back. And she said that I wasn't on line and that everyone else was in line, she asked why I wasn't in line?  I then told her that I was on line but she kept getting closer to me so I stepped out to keep distance between us and the lady in front of me. 

At this point she isn't listening to me and is insulting me by saying I have scabs and things in my hair and I need a bath and I think, I think, she said that I should take a bath and clean my vagina along with gestures. At that point I was just surprised and not knowing what was going on and I told her that I didn't understand her and that she wasn't wearing her mask correctly. At that point I was able to see her mouth going. 

I once again explained that I was trying to be nice by not saying anything and moved to the side when she got too close so I could keep the distance between me, her and the lady in front of me and to please step back because she was now fully in my spot. 

At this point a guy up front told her to shut up because she was being disrespectful. She then started to insult him and told him to keep out of it because it didn't concern him. But he kept going and I was trying to keep some kind of link with my spot, but it got too tight so I stopped fully away from them when she started talking about fighting him and going outside and stuff. 

Yes, through out this whole thing I had my head phones on. That might save me from being emotionally or mentally scared. Then the manager or someone like that, came out to sort and stop what was going on. They were loud. The guy who was next in line was telling me to get in front of him to get away from her. So the lady who couldn't keep her spot and was insulting everyone picked the time I was wedged between her and the next lady, to say that if I was trying to keep distance why was I so close to the other lady. 

I said nothing. The black guy kept talking. The lady behind us spoke up and said something and the lady was still going. The manger that came out moved me away from her and placed me at the head of the line and tried to distance everyone in the line. And the lady kept going. I'm not looking at her, I haven't said anything in minutes but she hasn't stopped. I quickly paid for the postage once it was weighed, measured and stamped and thanked the guy who let me go a head of him on my way out.

Once I was outside and grateful to be free of her and noise I had to find a pharmacy. Before the lady decided to invade my space and just rude, I had gotten a call from a pharmacy saying that my insurance was one that they worked with. I said ok. They then said that when I found someone who took my insurance, I was to have them call so the prescription could be transferred. Fine. I found a place between the post office and the doctor's office and I was ready to give him the phone number so he could talk with them, but it wasn't a number I was expecting. So I walk back to my doctor's office to have them send it to this new guy that I found. 

There was some mix up, but we got it sorted and I walked back outside and into the rain. I walked back to the pharmacy and while I was waiting saw the weather thing and started this post. 

I'm now home. I had my bento box lunch. The amount of fish they show you in the menu isn't what you get, but it all tasted great. The student doctor told me to eat more fish and veggies and to avoid fried foods. 

Can I laugh? I do eat my veggies. How much I eat of  them changes through out the year. I just have to eat them more constantly, which I'm already working on. The same with fish. But now that I know I have that much more weight to loose, will try a little harder and fight the side affects of my meds to get out more. Once I'm out I'm ok with it, it's getting there that is the problem. Along with how tired work makes me and my feet.  

The post office was a small part of my day, but it seemed to have held all the 'excitement'. 

My sister is going to make chicken pot pie. She called to have me take the chicken out of the freezer. It's already ground up. I've been sucked back into watching silent Koran cooking videos on YouTube, but I'm also fighting sleep. I think I'll go have a nap. It's still early enough to do that.  

Right?

Later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment