September 06, 2020

Tic Tok is now entering my life

 Tomorrow we, as in our own individual store, are going to do a tic tok  video and we have to wear a certain shirt that is a certain color. I knew what shirt, but I just found out about the color. White of course. An of course I don’t own one, because it’s white. 

So I had to get one at closing today. And since I was buying something I got a yellow one of the same kind of shirt. Then for some reason my boss paid for me. Granted something else was going on, but I didn’t think she was going to pay for my shirts too. Cool.

Then I ran out to catch the bus, and I’m still waiting. What gives? It said I had 6 mins to get here and nothing. 

I’ll see if I can post the video. It’s some silly thing where I shake a leg while holding my other knee??? I don’t know but everyone cracks up when telling me about it. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment