September 25, 2020

Once again...

 No salad joy. 

I got my wallet. I even remembered to add my card info to the app before I got off the bus. 

But Wendy's isn't open. I guess they don't open up until 9 since I know they have breaking food. 

So I went to the bank and got a twenty to get something from the food truck instead. 

Why won't the world let me have a salad?!

In other news. I was able to get my primary changed on my insurance so I can finally see a doctor. Not that want to see anyone, I just need my meds refulled. 

If They, the doctor’s office, had done it for me like I asked, I wouldn’t be out of my blood pressure meds right now. But they insisted that do it after I tried a few times and failed. But now I have and I’m hoping that the day I have off this upcoming week, is a time I can see the doc to get a prescription. I would like to know why I don't just have a standing prescription. It’s high blood pressure meds. It's something that is needed. 

And no, I have not seen what day that is yet. I should find out either today or tomorrow. 

My sister has decided to get three air filters. A really tiny  one for the fridge. Another one about the size of a cookie jar for the bathroom and another for her room, twice the size of the bathroom one. 

I’m on my second bus now and I’m warmer than I expected to be. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment