September 06, 2020

So the sandwich wasn’t bad

 I think that yesterday and some of today is going to be marked by something that will just have me sweating into my mask.

Two hours before my shift ended yesterday, these two guys showed up and just left product holes in both departments. For my side, women’s, it was stuff that we didn’t have more of, of course. We are going to have to now pull the 40% off products to the floor to fill these holes.

I think I have some 50% off chinos to help with the one table.  Maybe. Others were already pulled out and I may be thinking what I saw was something else.  

If you are thinking of shopping anywhere check for coupons and free memberships to make some deals a little better because the bulk buyers have already beaten you to most of the stores and your selection isn’t as great as it would have been yesterday never mind Friday. 

Take care out there and your mask should be covering your nose as well as your mouth. It’s how we breath. It’s how the virus gets into the body. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment