September 16, 2020

Hey

 Small update. 

I was told about a week ago, if not ten days, that I was being suggested for a promotion. This was near the start of my nine day stint. Then she was off for a while, and today, I think, she told me I got it. I might be wrong. She might have just said that she brought the matter back up again. 

Either which way, I have been shown how to do a few more things lately. And I think I have been given a bit more latitude to do a few things that I see that need doing. And, one of the biggest things is that I'm now full time. So I'm getting no less than 30 hours now. So I'm working the whole week again, but I have the weekend off. This week. 

It's not set hours. No one has set hours, other than Antony, but he's a special case.  

So that is one of the reason why I had to be at work for 9am today. And since I did everything that I normally do to get to work, I ended up getting to work almost an hour early. So I'm going to take my time tomorrow. The great thing about starting at 9 is that I get to go home early and the day just goes by quickly since I'm use to not leaving until 6 or 7 and today I got to leave at 4 and tomorrow it will 3. 

So I went to Shoprite by going two stops past my house on my last bus. My poor shoulder, but I got a bus back and it was a better walk home than if I had missed it. 

So I'm off to try and type something before going to bed. I don't know what is going on with my breakfast but I made something for lunch yesterday and I'm going to have some again tomorrow. 

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment