September 17, 2020

So it's official

 I am a lead. She informed me today. I also get a pay increase of $1.50. It feels a little odd to have responsibilities again. 

I want to think I mentally handled it better when I was younger, not that it was smooth sailing. 

So I have some leaning to do now. Mostly how to fill out end of day reports and helping to count the money at night. Which is a lot more involved than you think from the name. 

I think we should get a bit more than $1.50 for the responsibilities we are now given, but it's better than nothing. 

Back at my other branch, one guy quit because they didn't give him a pay increase when he was made a lead. 

Well, I’m on my way home now. Going to see if I can get some personal paperwork done then it's back to my story. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment