September 05, 2020

Uber or not to Uber

 It’s a toss up as to whether or not I will be paying an Uber to get me to work from journal square today. All because I had to use the bathroom before leaving the house. So I missed the bus I wanted to catch. And since I missed that and I saw that the ‘corner’ store was open, I stopped to buy a sandwich for lunch. 

That took more time than I expected. I don’t remember it taking anyone else at any other place that long. The man was not in a rush at all and I walked in with him making a sandwich for someone else. 

Then when he’s ready to make my sandwich I had to pick the bread for him to use and give it to him before he says he doesn’t have any tuna like I first asked for. So now I have a turkey sandwich that I’m not excited about and I’m hoping to catch my second bus. 

And it’s just 9 am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment