September 24, 2020

Laugh with me...

 I forgot my wallet at home so I don't have my bank card to get cash or pay outright for a meal.

So I think this is the perfect time to get the Wendy’s app and order up my salad. Yea, I like one of their salads. But just like  the store I can't use Apple pay in the app. Or PayPal. 

The app is on my iPhone in the year 2020 and after entering my apple ID and passwords like 5 times, it wants me to have a card in front of me to give it the information that is already on my phone. 

So. I’m going by Wallgren to get some Snapples and eat the muffin I have at work. Or, I could get that chicken sandwich from that other place. They take apple pay too. 

But I was set on getting a salad today. I got one the other day and was reminded how good they were or at least the one I got was. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment