November 17, 2005

Are You Cooking For Thanksgiving?

============================================
Just incase you were looking for something new this thanksgiving.
To Ronald and Raju I don't have a cell phone, and I really don't want one. You can take me off of your sms list.
To Vasquez, didn't forget your birthday, just didn't around to sending you anything for it. Sorry. So, 38 yet? How old were you when you left here??
Hello to everyone else.
Misty I'm still waiting for your wedding pics.
Cat I'm looking forward to yours. Tell Brent Hi for me.
I still miss all your hair Gregg.
and I still miss the rest of you guys.
Once in a while I see people and think it's one of you.
Well take care.
Bye.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

No comments:

Post a Comment