November 27, 2005

Ashampoo

Ashampoo

I didn't go by the lady last night. I didn't go by her this morning either. I'm aiming for tomorrow morning. I was also aiming to have a better idea of what I would be doing when I got there. I still don't.

Last night I had a hard time falling asleep, then this morning when I'm ok enough to fully fall asleep my sister's alarm clock goes off. Twice. I don't know how to turn it off. So the second time I pulled out the power cord. *grin*

I slept in as long as I could. Then got ready for work and left my normal time. I got to work and thought about buying something to eat even though I had rumein at school for when I was hungry. But I felt like eating before 7 today. I ended up spending most of my $10 on a tuna sub. At least it was "healthy" I had it with wheat bread. I lived in download world even while I was trying to shrink those pictures for the teacher. It crashed my XP computer 4 times. I ended up doing it on the win2000 computer that also shared my desk currently. It didn't crash that system, but it did crash the program a few times. What were they thinking?? 25 pics per cd. About 25 megs per pic. They waisted tens of CDs over this. I guess I could say dozens also.

The kid tried to help me, but he got though one cd before be bailed on me 30 mins before his shift was over. At least he got me the sandwich.

The lab was mostly empty again tonight.

Back before I started to get ready for work my sister got around to calling me to let me know that she left my card in one of my dresser draws. I was suppose to go to the bank and get some money, but I thought she took it with her. So I'm going tomorrow so I will have more than $2.50 on me tomorrow. I really have to go. didn't realize that I had that little until now.

Well I just tried to cook. I hate how some soup mixes from Asia smell like fish eyes. *YUCK!* I missed good noddles with soy and seaweed based soup mix. Each I'm sure is good on it's own, and after I cooked them together I'm wishing I left them apart. I hope it tastes ok, I'll have to find something else to cook, or I'm going to bed hungry.

Oh, about the link at the top of all this. I've been using and testing out some of their products lately. They are good. And Last week I found out that they even have a office suit.

You get a month to try out anything, and they priced really nicely.

I left my soup to cool down under the fan over by the couch. Time to go taste my cooking. Prey I survive.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment