November 29, 2005

Wish List - Very Short

First on my list.... which might be the biggest one...

New Computer

It's a steal at this price. At least you can get it for yourself if it's way past the time for you to upgrade.

Next, A digital camera. Nothing lower than 4 megapixials please. This one works.

After that, I'm asking for socks and liposuction. *grin*

Is there anything else?... A printer would be nice.

But really.

I just need money. Lots and lost of money. I would like to get the house finished. Pay my cousin some more money so we can have cupboards in the kitchen. Water seal and paint the rest of the house. Inside and out. Have money for use to and get our green cards and for my sister and Nika to go the US. Replace the back door that is barely there now thanks to the things that were done to it back when Pearl lived here. Fix the windows, get a better stove where the oven door really closes, and fix or replace the TVs.

Then I'm back to the list up top. :)

I was suppose to be blogging today about my day. It was a longish day for me, but I didn't do that much different things.

Jhodie wanted Nika out of the house while she cleaned and cooked. So I got the camera and walked into town with Nika. I took about 77 pics in all by the time the battery was starting to run low. I'll be sharing them later.

We came home and I was asked to help Nika clean up her room. I was tried and my hand hurt from all the fast typing that I did last night at work before coming home. I had crammed about an hour of work and typing into 30 mins due to the late arrival of something that I had to post.

Before I tried went to Nika's room I spent like 30 mins trying to get the pics off the card from the camera and failed. My desktop was able to see the card reader, but it couldn't take on the process of accessing the picture files. So I had to go to school to get the pics today. I had tons of space left on the card, I could have just gone again and just keep on taking pics, but I wanted to know which ones came out badly so I could try again the next day, and not wait two days to see what I had gotten. They came out really good actually.

So when I was in the room helping Nika, my hand started to hurt and I couldn't really fold anything well, then I got tired, and just laid down and went to sleep for a bit. They said that they heard my snoring from outside in the back yard, but I didn't really think that I was out for any real length of time, which really means nothing. So that ends there.

Then around sunset I was sent out to the store to get eggs and a kool-aid. Nika was going to try and get a corn curl. It's cheap cheetoes. Well the first store we went to didn't have any eggs or corn curls, so we went to the next one. I got eggs at $1 an egg. I had $6. Nika didn't want to buy the corn curls there. Then she said that she wanted cheetoes from another store a bit further away. I told her I wasn't going over there. So she held on to her money. When we got home I found out that she didn't have enough money for a cheetoes. She had 75 cents, cheetoes start at $2 if you can find it that cheep. The store she wanted to go to charge $3 for theirs.

Jhodie still needed 1 hour more before dinner was ready so I took Nika to work to get the pics off the card and do a few things that I had forgotten or had come up.

One I had to hand in my evaluation form. I was suppose to hand it in 2 Fridays ago. Ya, ouch.
Next I had to file for vacation time. I wasn't going to, but Jhodie is now booked and I have to look after Nika while her school is closed for vacation and Jhodie is out working.
Then I had to let Collin know about some cds that I got from a teacher for him while he was on vacation last week.

So we got a bus to work, and walked over to the aud, and put $2 into the vending machine for her cheetoes. Then we went to the LRC where I hooked up the card reader to the win2000 computer and burned the files off to a cd. I tried looking for a partly used one, but I couldn't find any. Then I filled out my evaluation form, and my vacation form and I was hoping that Collins office was still open since I walked past Tishion who was now sharing his office, but it was looked. So I left everything on my desk and came home with Nika who for the most past stayed in one place.

We got a bus just as we got up to the top, which is good since it was cold out. We got back home to have every thing done except something to drink. Which then reminded me that I didn't get the kool-aid. She just about threw a bunch of things together and it came out ok. It's a good thing we had a can of juice on the shelf.

Then we had dinner.

Hand made everything. The only thing that came out the box

Ok... back.. took time out to let the laptop cool down. It was burning thought my thigh. :)

Dinner.
Scalloped potatoes
Breaded baked chicken
Cole slaw
and Yellow rice.

Yum.

since I had next to nothing to eat for the whole day I had seconds. Not as much as my firsts, but I had seconds. Jhodie was happy it came out well. The cake got a little bit burned. I didn't get any of that for like 4 hours. Not that I was in a rush. I didn't even remember it was there, and I took it out of the oven.

Currently I'm up later than I thought I would be. I put up what was left of dinner hours ago. It's now 3:27am. I should have gone to bed since 2am. I take too long sometimes then the time just slips away. Those pictures will just have to wait until tomorrow when Nika is at school and Jhodie is at work. I just have to wake up before 11am. At this rate I don't know if I will since tomorrow afternoon we have to go out shopping.

I'll show you one pic before I head in to bed. Also, I'm saving spell checking and such until tomorrow. I once again state I'm out of time.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment