November 04, 2005

C1 Anime - The Anime Revolution

To my disapointment, I have learned that I have already downloaded and watched the last ep of Honey and Clover.

There are suppose to be two extra special eps, but they haven't been posted yet, and my never be for all I know.

So if you haven't seen this anime, and like normal anime about eveyday life with a few flooring laughs thown in, check it out.

Now I'm not really sure what web page you will be getting. So I'm going to post this, check the link and finish up how to get to the page that has the torrent files for you to download.

Now if you don't know what a torrent file is, or how to use it just look for and download a program called BitSpirit.

C1 Anime - The Anime Revolution

Ok, it took you to the main page.

On your left you will see a few list. The second one down is a list of compleated anime. Click on the one labled Honey and Clover, and you will be given a new middle page that list all the torrents.

Oh... here is that link for BitSpirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment