November 23, 2005

Two Ships In Port

Hello.

I haven't run away. I stayed up late doing a blog for the other day, but was falling asleep typing it.

I have other pics to share, but they are on my home computer right now. My uncle came over and had me take the pics off of his camera and e-mail to him. I have to show him how, even though I'm sure I already did.

Well the pic isn't all that recent, but we have been getting ships in again now. It's that time for us. The Queen Mary 2 should be by soon. It came a lot earlier in the year.

I don't to leave as soon as I thought it's starting to look like. I'll really see when I go to get my green card when they call for us. It seems, so far, that I can go get my papers and green card with my sister then stay here in St. Kitts and finish what I have to finish, then vacation on US soil for a few weeks every couple of months or so.

I'm going to miss Nika and Jhodie. It will be the first time that I will living by myself for longer then a week. Back when Jhodie got pregnant I was upset with her and a friend took her and the baby in for a few days while I calmed down or come to terms with it. Choose the one you want to believe.

In a few months I'll have to go ask a bank for a loan for our plane tickets and such when it's time to go. Nika is going to miss me too.

We haven't told much people about it yet.

Well see ya. I have to go stack paper at the front desk.

Take care everyone. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment