October 21, 2006

Good Day

Well it's Sunday.

I woke up a few hours ago, and I was just jumping around from tv channel to tv channel looking for something to watch. But it's Sunday, I shouldn't expect much.

Last night after I turned off the computer and was settling to sleep we lost power. It went out slowly. First the fan started to slow down, the tv stayed on. Blinked once or twice after the fan had stopped, then it went out, and I was left in the dark. I thought that was why the internet went down on me when I was trying to get a torrent file. I tried it again today. It took the internet down. So I uninstalled it. I'll just have to give up on downloading anything by torrent then on this computer

Lynn called me. I heard my phone go off and I thought that Jhodie was calling me early. But it turned out to be Lynn. She wanted me to put together her pj's and some tank tops for someone to pick up for her. I'm starting to think that she won't be back on Monday. Am I suppose to look after her kids? They don't pay any attention to me. The first few weeks they kinda did, but now the youngest just turns into a rock and doesn't move when I tell stuff or try to help him with something and then he does what he wants. The older one is just doing what he is doing. I won't be able to help either one of them like this. As for food, my diet just got worst. I'm thinking of adding some noodles to soup I made last night so I can have something decent for lunch. Breakfast was two soft oatmeal cookies with dates.

The youngest is still at his grand mothers, and the other two came back and once again slept in the living room and with the tv on for the whole night. Before the guy came back I told Marcus to go sleep in his bed and turned off the tv. He said ok, but didn't move. Then he came back after the black out which was at 11:30, and he turned back on the tv and turned it all the way back up again like he's loosing his hearing. I woke up at 2:40am to use the bathroom and walked into a wall of sound the bathroom wall and door couldn't protect me from.

I wasn't going to say anything, and went back into my room and closed the door behind of me. I crawled back into bed and I could still hear it like I had it on in my room but turned down. So I went back out and told him to turn it down. I didn't hang around, and when I got back in bed I hit me that I didn't say please. But then I told myself that I shouldn't have to. He come has it blasting at 2:45am. You just don't do that when you live with other people in a very small house. But I'll remember to say please next time.

Right now I'm unplatting my hair so I can wash it later. I have no shampoo over here, so I have to use my bath soap, and I'm going to see if I can pull off ponytails or coco puffs as Ronaldo use to call them years ago. Speaking of him, it will his birthday soon. I wonder if he has any kids yet. He got married years ago. He never tells me anything about himself. He would just ask for pics of school when he did talk to me. I think he is only person that I know what day they were born on besides close family. Wait, I know G's in is April, but I don't remember what day. I have it written up and back home in my draw. I was all set to send him a gift for his next birthday after I found out what day it was, but I didn't know if I should send him anything.

I think that I'm going to sweep out Lynn's room, then I'll see about cleaning down some walls, and then around 4 or so wash my hair. But first I have to finish doing out my hair.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment