October 22, 2006

Hi ya.

It's Sunday night, and I hurt my back washing the youngest’s school clothes.

The oldest just wouldn't wash them. He knows how to use the washing machine, and we asked to do it since what?...11am if not earlier?

When he came to ask me for the detergent, I told him I hadn't seen any, but the thing I brought to clean the floors can be used for washing clothes and I told him where it was. I went to lay down for a bit and fell asleep. I woke up to see if he had finished, and everyone was gone. He had gotten the youngest from the grandmother's house before I took my nap, and the guy was here. But when I woke up like 30 mins later the house was empty, and the clothes were just sitting in the washing machine in water. He didn't come back for like 3 or so hours. I asked him where he went. He went to play he said. I told him to do go wash the clothes again. Then I went back in the room because he was hanging out with the guy, and I was keeping my distance.

I came back out in like an hour. I didn't hear the washer going, I asked him again. He had made something to eat and it looked like he just came out of the shower. I went to look at the washing machine and the clothes were still there, but no water. He didn't clearly tell me what he was doing and he didn't care what happened to the blue short pants that I placed on the washer when he was out playing. I said under my breath that it wasn't that he didn't know, it was that he didn't care. So I dug through the wet mess and pulled out a shirt and pair of short paints for the youngest. I was really starting to believe that he wasn't going to wash any of them and I had to at least get a set for the youngest boy clean and dry.

I also washed three things for myself. My black bra, my new white skirt and shirt cut on the bis that I thought needed to be rinsed out.

Now my back hurts. I combed out my hair, but I didn't wash it. I doesn't smell that bad, and there is no grease in this house and I need to grease my hair after washing it. But I got it up in two, so I'm keeping it as it.

I did clean the walls like I wanted and got the floor moped and I swept the floor in Lynn's room. I have to iron my shirt before bed, and I'm trying to find out what on earth I'll be eating tomorrow morning, if not for the rest of the week. There is no bread in the house, and I don't have enough to get for everyone, and I will feel bad if I get some just for me.

Right now the house is empty again. The youngest went back to his grandmother's a little after sunset which was after 6 but before 7. He asked for some peanut butter to take with him. I gave him enough for one sandwich. I didn't want to give him too much if ended up eating it all by itself.

I hope the oldest gets back before midnight. He's not going to use the computer though. He asked about using the computer like 2 or so hours ago. He walked in here and looked at the computer and I asked him what he wanted. I knew he wanted to use the computer. I had it on at the time and running a clean up program. He was looking at it and I asked him again. He said that he wanted to use the computer. I told him that he wasn't going to use the computer because he hadn't washed the clothes yet, and reminded him that I told him this morning that he wasn't going to be let on the computer until after he had washed and hung out the clothes. He just walked past me to get dressed. That is when he got around to doing the wash, but he didn't come back to ask for the computer. In fact, if I hadn't gone out looking for something to eat, I wouldn't have known that they turned off the lights and left the house. The only other clue I had was that I heard the back door being closed about 10 mins before I went out there.

Well it's 10:12, and I should get the iron to do my shirt and then get ready for bed. I won't let him on computer when he gets back because it's already past his bed time, not to mansion mine.

See ya. I have that early departure time and I'm thinking of getting breakfast and then walking the rest of the way to work to save the bus fare for the breakfast, if I get there early enough that is.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment