October 22, 2006

Well.....

I almost had a good day today, and it would have been fine if Lynn's mother didn't show up ranting and raving. They heard her clear across the street I found out tonight.

It bummed me out for my whole day. Which wasn't a normal day for me either.

First, I got a ride into town by a nice guy. White I might add. Only one other person has given my a ride too or from work that I didn't know existed before that moment in time. It's a shame he was looking for a girl friend. Granted I could wrong, but I wouldn't put much past men that stop talking to me when I say that never what to have kids. Maybe he wasn't looking for a girl friend, maybe he thought he could settle down with me and that is why he stopped talking when I killed the notion if kids in my future.

Currently I'm watching "Heroes" and I just read an e-mail from my friend Kelly. I miss talking to him. .. be back in 15 to finish this.... “Heroes” is just about finished.

As I was saying.... I got to town in good time to go to Best Buy and get one soup for each day this week for lunch thanks to the guy giving me a ride in to town. Then I took a bus up the bakery to get something to eat for lunch. The ride cost me $2 and the meal which was a dry bread and a fried egg was $2.50 then to top off my day, I walked a mile to work, if not more. I was just about there when another guy gave me lift for the last hill that I was dreading, but it came with a prayer, which I took. I even thanked God myself for the lift.

HA!.. Just saw the ending of “Heroes”... sorry I started writing again when they were on break, and now I'm watching CSI: Miami.

Back to my day, then I'll jump into “Heroes”.

So I got to work about 9:50 thanks to the lift. I reached the start of Brown Hill at 9:30. I couldn't have made as good a time as I wanted to because of the first part of the walk. The whole walk was up hill(s). I kinda think that I got the lifts that I did, because of my black and purple shirt that I wore with my long back skirt. If it wasn't for my hair, you might have thought that I was on my way to church.

Either which way, got to work and in my very thin shirt I was hot for most of my time at work. I didn't take any of my breaks even though I had planed to and I had a hot lunch to keep my temp up. I then spent about the last 15 mins of my lunch brake standing outside to cool down. Once again they asked me if I was on a diet when they saw me eating my noodles. No one else is so poor that they have to "sink" to eating noodles for lunch it seems.

I came back in from watching the clouds drift by the mountain to find that they had gotten someone to come and turn on the AC. I did good with the amount of orders I got through today. If I didn't zone out, I might have finished a whole page by closing time. I left work on time with only one left in the pending bucket for me. I had so many messed up orders today. It's a wonder that I got any fully processed and issued.

I left work on time and got a bus down to the pier. Solo was there waiting for me and it turns out that he was a bit sleepy tonight. It seems that he was out "liming" the night before and didn't get much sleep. I told him that I don't know how to lime and that is very true.

I got home to have Prudence come over and say that Lynn wants some clothes to leave the hospital in. She said that she didn't know when, but not that long ago my sister called to say that she is coming out Wednesday. So Prudence and I spent time looking for shoes, and skirts and shirts for Lynn, then we checked her e-mail for a letter from this place in Miami that they (she and her husband) are trying to buy a nice big red truck.

After she left I watched Heroes. But before that, this morning I told Marcus to hang back out the clothes so they could dry so that Xavion could have something dry and clean to wear to school tomorrow. He didn't go to school, and I came back tonight to see him eating dinner that the guy made for him and I asked him if he hung them out. He said that he wasn't here. Ha? He wasn't here?? He didn't go to school, and I know he doesn't have a part time job. I don't care! He was suppose to hang them out. He had the whole freaking day! He won't be changed easily, and I'm sure it won't be here. He just doesn’t care, and doesn't see why he should care.

He once again came and asked me to use the computer tonight, HA! I told him that he still hasn't hung out the clothes to dry so there was no way he was touching this.

Now I can talk about “Heroes”... I don't think that I'm going to give much way, but if you haven't seen it yet, you should skip this ending part.

Well, first off, I'm glad to see that people are starting to meet the other people, but we are still trying to save the cheer leader. I think that, the part about saving the cheer leader is going to last for about 4 more eps at least. I am happy to see the painter really starting to believe, and now the Asian guys have made contact. YA! I'm so there for the next ep.

Well CSI just finished and I should go to bed now. I'm going to see about doing something different to my hair for tomorrow. Something more in keeping with my outfit. Don't know what I'm going to do for breakfast yet. If I had some milk I may try some oatmeal, but no milk. I may end up skipping breakfast it looks like. I might get some bread and just have that and some water. I'll see. If I do, I won't waste a bus fare in going to the bakery then have to walk it to work. I'll just get it in town.

Speaking of town, I have to drop off the stuff that I picked out with Prudence at the hospital for Lynn. I'm not found of hospitals, and I don't know of anyone who is, so at least I'm normal with that one. Either which way, she asked me if I've gone up there to see Lynn since she's been there. I said no and almost felt that I should have. But I couldn't. One, I had to get to work and such this morning and rest of the time was over the weekend and I didn’t have a dime to go anywhere. And three, this is almost normal for her and didn't think that she needed to see me. Or so I thought.

Well I have to go. It's 11:13pm. I know my grammar is messed up along with my spelling, so I'm saving this for spell check tomorrow, which may be the last time I get on line this week. Depending on how weak Lynn is when she comes home. At least most of the house is clean.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment