October 31, 2006

Happy All Hollows Eve

Well I didn't get a costume like some of the girls did at work. I'm pretty sure that the few "boys" who are there didn't dress up beyond the black shirt and jean dress code that we were given for the day.

Hema borrowed her sister's nurse outfit, and one of the supervisors dressed up like a local sergeant. Everyone seemed to have liked my wig after they got over the shock of seeing me in it. It's amazing what some people laugh at. I guess its how most people deal with pleasant moments of shock down here. Just about every one in my section I think was able to get their hands in my hair. One girl, who has naturally long hair, said that I now looked girly. Gee, I need long hair to be labeled a girl it seems like.

I was so happy to take that wig off. It was hot under there and I need a brush to keep it looking good and I forgot to pack the one I got for it. When I was leaving, I was asked how come I took it off. I said that it was just for the day, and the day for me was all at work. I also said that I may wear it next week. At the time it was completely possible. Now, not so possible. I already told them inside that it was just for today.

Yesterday was an ok day besides the fact that our phones weren't really working for the whole work day. Oh, and to top off yesterday, I didn't get to see "Heroes". The channel was out. :( I'm going to send my sister an e-mail and ask her to tape it for me on Friday. It re-runs when I'm the boat going over, and it seems like she will be flipping for my boat ride this weekend coming.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and it's the first time I'll be going to the bank for the week. The later in the week I go to the bank the less I spend, or so it's been until tomorrow I'm sure. I haven't bought anything for lunch for the week. I don't even know what I had for lunch on Monday. I think that I got a noodle from the store, but I don't remember. Today we had a free lunch, so I got all that I could, and I even carried my bowl thing incase I could get left overs. I didn't want left overs if there was any. One, we didn't get much, and two most of it wasn't that great, and three it wasn't even what we were told it was going to be. But they took pictures of us anyway. What is with people taking pics of you as you try to eat??

Well I came home today to find the house dark and empty. Infact, the whole area was dark. We were in the middle of a black out. It must have been for a while, nothing was even cooked and the place was slightly cold. But that could just be from the fact that the back door and a few windows were open, and there was some breeze tonight.

Well Lynn is now home and I helped her put up some stuff that she bought which was a lot really. Not as much as what me and Jhodie use to get, but then she doesn’t have that much money. We don’t have that much money anymore. I'll see if there is anything I can add to it, but I don't really know since I'm still on a very thin budget. But I'll see.

I'm getting off soon. I'm sure she's itching to get on, but currently she is trying to help Xhavion (I'm looking at his name on something. How come people come up with some names I don't know.) with his home work. I'm going to look for dinner.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment