October 15, 2006

Jhoy E. Meade

Change all the answers so that they apply to you then send this to a whole bunch of people you know *including* the person who sent it toyou!!

Put your name in the subject. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
known facts about your friends.

It is fun and easy 51 questions to answer.

1. FIRST NAME? Jhoy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, I was just the first grand daughter that my father's mother saw, and my mom added the h.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 5 months ago.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's not as good as it use it use to be.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.

6. KIDS? Heck no.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Don't know, most likly not.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes On line.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches Of Oats.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as strong as I used to be.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla.

16. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 wide width. Ya, I have big feet.

17. RED OR PINK? Red.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Besides my weight? My bad memory.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Besides G?... Right now Jhodie and Nika when I'm in Nevis. A year back it was my mom.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? That would be nice, but I don't expect it. I'll settle for 3 people.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Shoes? Pants? No.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal cookie with dates.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CSI:Miami

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'm sticking with red.

25. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh baked bread, and honey suckle.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My ride to lynn's house after work. I was calling him back because I missed his call and needed to add money to my cell phone.

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The shape of their face.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ya, I like her.

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Ginger Beer.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Don't think I have one. I'll watch volley ball.

31. EYE COLOR? Mine? Brown.

32. HAT SIZE? Sorry, wrong country. For me just really big. I haven't found one that has ever fit.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? None.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Just one??.. I can give you a dish I would just love but can't have. A place in NY named DoJo. It's around NYU, anyway they have only one meal that I go there for, and I will when I get back. It's the tofu dinner. It's a tofu burger with black sea weed in it, and it came with brown rice, and a salad with house made carrot dressing and I get a glass of OJ to go with it. Now I would ask for Apple juice.

35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING MOVIE? Happy Ending.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? I don't know. What was playing back in 2001 in St. Kitts? I just remember it was cold, and I was with a guy friend of mine that I liked. *grin*

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? What shirt?

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and spring...I agree with you Karen...I agree with Misty.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Guy or girl? Friend or boyfriend?.. I need a better question.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tapioca Pudding or rice pudding.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The girl who sent it to me. She did the last time we did this. *grin*

43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Just finished a book last night. Skinny Dip. A dumb man tries to kill his wife and fails, and then fails to kill two other people after that to keep something or get out of something, They live, and then ... read the book. :)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one here.

45. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? I don't watch much tv now. How about ... Friday night line up on SciFi Channel.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Nothing, or the buzzing sounds of humans living their lives outside my door.

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? I kinda like both, but if I have to choose, I pick the Beatles.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? That depends, which home? My home in NY, then it would St. Kitts. My home in St. Kitts, then it would be NY. Sorry, I don't travle much.

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Sorry, I don't have any.

50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? January 12, Wednesday I think, St. Kitts.

51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Misty, a friend of mine from Ross U.


=======================

http://jhoye.blogspot.com


- There I share my life.

- There I have links to what use to be my life.

- There you can find out what I might want out of life.


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment