October 29, 2006

Weekend with an out look.

Well I just got the computer completely cleaned.

It seems a bit faster, and the Trojan is now gone alone with the other little bits that it found. It took me like 3 programs and about 12 hours from the time that I turned it on Friday night until this morning when I got the last of it out.

I went though like 3 programs and after installing them and letting them run for about 2 hours each just to find out that I couldn’t clean anything until you bought it, and on the site that told you get it for the program said that you could use it for a time and clean your system with it. So just to keep them at their word, I got a cracked version of one of the program so that I could clean my system and then the second program that was needed to make sure that the Trojan/virus was off my system.

Now my time over here is almost over, and it looks like I'm looking at another 2 week stint in Nevis. If Lynn stays in Nevis this weekend I might go to beach. I don't know yet. If she is going this weekend, then I get the room and I'll just sleep and clean again.

Well, I wasn't given a talk about the one late day I had after I was told about my lateness. I hope it stays ok, and that I get to keep showing up early for the rest of my monitored time. I have my clinic appointment next week on the 7th. I'm having my sister talk to the nurse at the clinic here to send a copy of my file over there. I have to get there early like 8:30 so I can still make it to work on time/early. I'm going to be so tired that day.

It did fell odd being back over here this weekend. I miss home. Ya, I'm calling St. Kitts home.. but mostly this house with Jhodie and Nika.

A piece of mail come for me, and I can't pick it up, so I wrote a letter for her to give them at the post office so they could give it to her. I wonder if I have sign the slip that they sent? The told my sister that I just have to sign a note and that should be it, and I hope that, that is it. Because I most likely won't be back here for 2 weeks unless my sister has an extra $4o by Friday for me to come over.

Well, this Tuesday is All Hallows Eve. Ya, I call it that, and Clear Harbor wants us to dress up and such. I'm going to look different, but I won't really be wearing a costume. I'm wearing my long hair wig, with my new black top and I wanted to wear a my jean skirt, but I was reminded that it got torn and can't really be worn to work. I might just wear my new green jean skirt instead.

At least I'll be able to get some use of the wig that I really shouldn't have bought.

Well that's it I think.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment