October 11, 2006

Hi ya.

After getting to work late yesterday I wanted to get to work early if not on time today. And I did it.

I'm mostly out of money, and my sister has already started to talk about me getting a job in St. Kitts, and I haven't been at this for 3 months yet. Mostly it's because of my not liking living with Lynn. It's far from ideal as you already know, but I feel that I should stick in there at least for 4 months, to see if I can get to the point of finding a cheep enough place for me to move into and out of this.

Incase you are wondering how I got on line you can thank Lynn's boyfriend. I found him at the pier when I got off work and went to get my ride home. She got all dressed up and smells like she spilled a bottle of some perfume on her self when she was getting reading and keeping the person who brought me home waiting when he had to go pick up his daughter. Don't worry, she's as old as I am if not older.

Anyway, I can't really find anything on the TV, but I do have a star trek ep playing behind me, so I'm messing with the computer and getting some downloads since I can't find the new eps of honey, honey drops. Why say that you released a new chapter or what ever if you don't tell people how to get them?????

An ant bit me on my hand the other day when Lynn told me to clean up the back yard it doesn't hurt unless I really touch it, which isn't that often, but you can see this big bump on the side of my hand. I'm glad it doesn't hurt. It was from the same kind of ant that bit my toe two or so weeks ago. That one hurt since I wore close shoes at the time and it would be constantly rubbing on the inside of the shoe.

My day was going really well at work today, to talk about something good. I was making good head way with my orders, I know that I will never catch up to Hema and two other people on the team, but I did good for a starter. I got to 22 by the end of the day, when one of the programs crashed on us today. I had to hand off my call backs to someone else. I was going to do them myself but the system crash took that time from me.

Also, come the end of my shift I found my best red ink pen busted in my bag, lucky for me it hadn't leaked into my bed yet. Just over my hands when I took the top off for some unknown reason. And this was happening at the time that I was talking to a cust for Hema. She doesn't like getting directions and sometimes you have to, so I said that I would do. I seem to be getting over my fear of talking to people, I just have to slow down my speech when I'm talking to them. Either which way, I called this lady up and I was trying to get directions to her house and when I asked clarify questions like is this street named street, or blvd or Lane, she blew up on me. Started talking about how everyone knows if it's lane or a street or what ever, right after she told me she didn't know what it was. Then she went into how why can't she speak to someone in the US, and when I said I can give her a number for her to talk to someone in the US, she said that she didn't want to talk anymore, she wanted her dinner and hung up on me. How Rude!

It still bugs me even now. I don't think that I've had a person that mad me for no good reason since I've started working there.

*to get happy again*... I found a place that has true flats for me to buy that are in my size and with in my price range. I'll see about getting them at the end of the month. I think that I'll go by and put some money down on them this pay check coming.

Oh, speaking of money. We ran out of gas last night and this morning Lynn blew up about money and stuff. I barely have enough for me, but I gave Marcus her oldest $5 to try and get some dish liquid so that he could wash some dishes since the one that was there is finished and she told him to use soap. As far as I know, she ment bath soap.

Ok, I can still taste the slice of onion that I put in my sandwich that I had for dinner. I need some water, and I should get out of blogging before she comes home and kicks me out.

Well it was nice to really type my blog tonight. I know there is alot that you don't know about, but the only thing I think I can and should mention is Pearl. Ya, that girl is back in my blog again.

It seems that she altered her son's report card, and lied to everyone about how well he was doing in school, then turned around and told my sister that he should know how to do his home work, how to not spend his money one stuff other then breakfast and lunch, that he should think of bettering him self. The boy isn't 6 yet and can't read at the level he is suppose to be reading. She said that she does what she is suppose to do. Make sure he's alive. That's it. Jhodie informed her father, our uncle, that she was reporting her to welfare. It's not the same as it is in the US. But we are at least hope that they would have someone come in and check on her and how Verey was getting along in his schooling ever so often and to see if she bothered to cook breakfast for him. She’s home on time off from work and she doesn’t cook him breakfast, doesn’t help him with any school work or anything. She makes sure he’s alive and buys him some clothes. She stopped buying him school supplies. He should be more responsible was the answer my sister got from her when she asked her about why he doesn’t have book’s pencils, anything in his school bag.

Ok... going to spell check before my luck runs out.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment