October 20, 2006

Well today I almost saw the cops.

Long story short, I stood up for myself against the guy that lives here, who I might add is 9 years younger than me, and he almost assaulted me. He removed my hand from something with a knife, and told me he was going to hit me.

He said that he didn't F___ing like me and didn't have to do anything I said that I should just leave and go back to St. Kitts. So before I left to get help to keep him from attacking me, we got into a verbal fight and I said that I was here to work unlike himself. And that he had no manners, which is how this all started, and he just swore at me and I said that, that was as much as he could say.

I then got dressed, walked across the street in the rain and called the neighbors. I told him how the guy almost hit me and had a knife. I was almost crying when I told him this. That really surprised me. He came over and told him to be a be better man than that and to behave and that Lynn left me here to look after the house and if I wanted to watch the tv when cleaning up, he didn't need to come in here and start problems.

Yes, that is how this whole thing started. I was watching tv, while cleaning when he came in the house. He stood in the door way, looked at me cleaning the table and walked over to the tv and changed the channel. I told him that I was watching that. I expected to have it tuned back in like a min after he made me squirm. Then when I told him again, that I was watching that and that he could go into the bed room and watch Lynn’s tv or use the computer he swore at me. Then after a while I told him that I was still waiting. He turned up the volume to the very end and changes the channel to a football match. I went over to turn it down and he started shouting at me not to touch him, then the argument and the knife thing and the calling of the neighbor and all that happened.

It's been about 5 or 6 hours now. I've finished the cleaning that started in the kitchen. I didn't go near the living room since he stayed in there trying to make sure I didn't enjoy the movie that I wanted to watch. He brought out his cell phone, plugged in for power, and turned the volume all the way up and played all that loud music that he knew I didn't like so I couldn't hear the tv. I don't normally turn the tv up high so he it was easy to make it hard for me to hear it.

For the first 15 or so mins I didn't do anything. If he was going to do that I wasn't going to do anything that was going to bring true the scene that went through my head of him hitting me when he was swearing in my face less then 30 mins before. Then after a while of thinking that I wanted to hear it and his phone could only go so high, I turned it up a bit more and went back to cleaning. He just found a louder set of songs to play. Then just as I was thinking that someone came for him and that he was going to leave, he left the phone going full blast while he went outside to talk with his friend. Then when the movie was finished, I changed it something that I thought would make him sick and leave. I forgot how mentally low he was. 15 mins into the show he turned off his phone, and watched it, then 10 mins later he's laughing at the poor woman. It was story of a lady who was having surgery to remove extra loads of skin that was left behind after major weight loss. He was laughing. Laughing.

My sister called just before I was finished with the cleaning. I told her what happened and told her to tell Lynn, because I didn't think that both of us could stay here together much longer. Today I could lock myself away in her room, but most of the time, I have to be out there and he would stay there just to cause problems. She said that she was happy she called. I told her that I wanted to call her and tell her about the movie that was on, that I was trying to watch during this whole thing.

Either way, she went to tell Lynn, and I went and made my lunch/dinner and told him he had the tv and more or less locked myself away in here.

I didn't come near the computer until a few mins ago. Around 8pm. I didn't fell like using it until dark. I got rid of a few games that I was testing out. They ran too slow on this system. This computer needs some more memory. Also, when I was typing this up like 15 mins ago my sister called to see how I was doing. I told her that I hadn't gone near him and that he left about 10 mins before, and that I just cleared of the computer desk. It was a mess. Now I can see around the monitor. *grin*

Well I'm felling a bit better now. I just wish that I had some bread to go with my soup. Later I'll just add some water to it and have it as is. I let it boil down too much before and now it's a bit to salty for me to eat.

I'm going to go surfing soon. Net and tv. Sorry, no real water. A storm has been hanging around us all day it seems, but I know it has been here all afternoon. The back yard is its own marsh. I had to rescue the mop before the blacken stick handle started to swell and rot out of the mop head. It's going to take days to dry out right.

I'm going to change the channel soon and look for something a bit more interesting. I've been watching Cash In the Attic since I've locked my self in here.

Well, I told my sister to call back at 11am tomorrow to see how things are, and I'll let you know tomorrow night if I got around to scrubbing the bath room. Yep I want to do it, but before I do I have to remember to get a good mop and bucket from next door. They don't have a bucket that I've seen.

Well good night.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment