October 15, 2006

Shopping!

I bought stuff for the house. Not the house I love, but the house I have to live in to work.

I got food stuff and other little things. As always I need more stuff than I have money for. I have to go give Horsford at least $180 tomorrow before work. They called the house here and left a message for me to come and see them. I know they want to know what gives with me not paying them anything the last time I got paid, but I lost my shoes and that ate my money along with some other things. But I should be able to get them some money next time I get paid and I am paying them this week if not monday. I say if not monday, because the bank's atm isn't working that well and I don't know if they will be working in Nevis when I get there. Since Nevis' went odd on me last week. As far as I can tell all the atms for my bank weren't working today. I tried two, three really, and a lady drove up to me when I came out of one and asked if this one was working. She made it sound like she tried others too and they weren't working either.

Well I'm wearing one of my new skirts over that came down from NY. My family up there sent down a barrel with stuff in it for us and Uncle ray and family and may be some other people. I haven't been there to see or anything, but Jhodie brought over some stuff for us. I got a top, a few skirts. Nika got some shoes, and Jhodie got some more stuff. Stuff that was ment for me, but where a bit smaller than I am. I'm going to wear a white skirt and my red top. I just hope it doesn't get dirty before I get to work. I hate wearing white, they seem to get so dirty so easly on me.

Other than that, nothing much. I told you about Firday and Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon we got out to town, and got a few things. Some food stuff, and I rebought a spoon a fork thinking that the last set I got are long gone even though I know I left them in Lynn's room. We tried to get some PJs for Nika, but we didn't end up getting any after all.

I'm going to half hold my breath to see if she makes dumpplings with the flour that I got her this week. I got a new big bag to hold me stuff for when I go back and forth, a new house dress, and each cost me $20 each. Then I threw in a 4 pack of AA battiers, that cost me another $10. To see a hundread broken like that so quikly, and I thought I had money when I took $160 out of the bank just a few mins before. Now I'm down to $40 from that money. $21 goes to getting back to Nevis, and the other $19 is for two tuna sandwiches, one for breakfast and one for lunch. Then when I get to Nevis I have to go see if their ATM is working so I can get money for bus for the rest of the week and the $180 for the Horsford.

Well I've watched some tv and it's late and I have to get my hair done before I go to sleep, and I have to do that soon since I have to get up and catch a bus to a boat and help get Nika ready before I leave.

I'll see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment