December 08, 2007

Friday and Saturday.

I did what I do every Friday night. I watched Flash Gordon and StarGate Atlantis on tv.

Tomorrow(today) will be different. My mom is taking me to church. More like making me go to church, but since she hasn't made any real fuss for me to go to church every week, I'm not going to make a fuss about. Besides, she said that people there have been asking for me. After they see I don't remember them, I guess that would be an end to that.

I do feel a bit bad though. There was a guy and girl there that I used to hang out with every Saturday. But I don't remember anything about them anymore.

Today (Friday) I gave blood and got my birth control  shot. Both arms hurt. This time after I gave blood I felt bad. I think that I was hungry. I didn't have much to eat for breakfast, and the cold took something out of me also I'm sure. I woke sometime around 9:10pm and I've been out since sometime around 3:30 or so. Maybe 4:30. I wasn't paying that much attention. Now I'm hungry again.

============

This little thing was taken out of an e-mail I sent Tanzie who is living over Seattle now. She wants me to go there. I think I said that already.

============

Well, today wasn't so bad. I remembered a whole bunch of stuff of that I forgot about the SDA. The ushers for one, and I think they painted the place. I don't remember the walls being white. But the glass as still there, along with the two gold  angels on either side. The singing is just as bad. A few of them I just couldn't bring myself to sing along with. It doesn't feel like I ever used the bathroom until that day. Which I know isn't true, but before we left the apartment today, I told mom that I don't remember where the bathroom was. It was on the first floor, and it looked like it was very recently remodeled. The whole thing looked very new. I ofcourse was falling asleep, but it was sooner then normal I think. That was because I didn't really get any sleep last night. I tried to go to bed at 1am, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I didn't even start yawning until 3:30am, and an hour later I turned of the tv because Phillys was not asleep and tried to go so to sleep again.

But I don't think that I showed it too much. I used my bathroom break to also get some water to help wake me up. But as soon as I sat down upstairs again, I started to yawn. I half think that my body was working against me since I was trying so hard to stay awake. I stood up for every song and prayer and at the time I heard just about everything the pastor was saying. I just couldn't remember when it came time to leave. I almost stayed to eat, but the place looked like it was going to be full, and I remembered that I couldn't really eat much there, and I wanted to lay down and get some real sleep. Oh, I might have taken a while to fall asleep since I was on the couch. I don't sleep well there.

Well I came home and I checked my mail, and answered one of Tanzie's letters, but when I started the next one, Jhodie came home, and I just tuned off the monitor and went to bed. One I was tired, and two, the second e-mail didn't need a response from me, and I needed to get some sleep.

My sister is hurting my head. I'm up now because she has constantly woken me up to help her look for something. I finally got up, walked over to the printer and picked it up and she took it from be before I can really look at it to make sure it was what she was asking for. Then she just walked off and left me. Fine. I went and got something to eat, washed 3 or so dishes, and gave the cat her wet food for dinner. I then came back in here, watched some tv while I ate, then I came back to e-mail that I had from Tanzie and started this blog. Now my sister has printed out a form that she was suppose to fill out and fax, and she gave it to me to fill out. I told her that it won't look right with two different hand writings on it. So she told me just fill in the numbers. I told her to take it with her. She went to the laundromat, and after she as packed them in the washer, she has like 25 mins of waiting for them to finish. She could fill it out herself. I just want to lay back down in bed.

I have nothing to do on the computer, and I can still feel the sleep in me and I'm still yawning.

I'm done.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment