December 25, 2007

Jack - Part Two

“Thank you for telling me, but it was not necessity. Jenny would have told me.” I waited for him to walk out the door. He stopped and looked at me.

“What I said means nothing to you?” He asked. He was looking at me again. Why was he looking at me?

“Should it?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said. “It means that we can be together.” I just stared at him. ‘Be together.’?

“I was not aware that you wanted me, never mind me wanting you.” I said, while showing cool stillness, when I was starting to feel odd inside.

“Don’t give me that.” He said. “I know that you want me. You have for the longest time.” He came towards me as I backed up behind the door. “I don’t care what you told me, or what you told anyone else. You’re in love with me.”

“No I'm not.” I said as I looked at him. I had started to tremble. I hope it was not that obvious. “And even if I was, you have not even shown so much as liking me. Leave me alone.” I wanted to leave, but he was blocking me from going anywhere.

“I felt like I had to act that way. I actually do liked you. You were starting to feel too comfortable. It did not feel right. I had Veronica, and when I told you that we were no longer together, you moved to quickly.” He wanted me to understand, but I just felt like crying. “I wanted to give into you. You had always tried to take care of me. That’s why I didn’t say anything, when you had your hands in my hair. I was so close to turning that chair around and taking you into my arms, but I felt that I would be giving up on Veronica too soon. That I did not give her a real chance. I’m sorry.” I felt the tears as they ran down my face. “I'm so sorry, that I was so cold to you afterwards” His voice sounded as if it was cracking. My hands started to hurt with wanting to hold him but I didn’t.

“So aren’t you going to give her another chance now?” I asked, as I wished that he would touch me this time. He just shook his head.

“No, I can’t. The relationship isn't worth saving now. Some thing have just gone too far.” He did not touch me. He just stood there looking like a defeated angel. An angel with curly black hair... SNAP OUT OF IT!

“What do you want from me Jack?” I asked him. He came closer. His hands reached up and took a hold of my shoulders.

“I want the chance that you were offering me, that I was to dumb at the time to take. I want to take you to the beach, like you asked me to when were still friends. I want you.” I couldn’t take it anymore. My hands reached out and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed me back. I started to drown in pure relief. Soon we were on the floor, striping off each other’s clothes.

I had only touched him once before, and this brought back that memory. Cool, soft, delicate, and strong, and that was only his neck. Who knew what the rest of him had to tell me. I reached, I held, and I kissed. He gave more than he got, and I was shivering before we were ready to end. Before we ended up spent and wrapped in each other on my wood floor, I went through four orgasms. Four very long orgasms. He had at lest two. I had stopped counting his when he kicked in my third.

“What do you want to do now?” I asked him. I was looking up at his profile.

“I don’t think that there is anything else left to do.” He told me with a weak grin.

“That’s not what I mean, and you know it.” I said as I snuggled little closer, and his arm tighten a little more.

“I guess that we lay low for awhile. Low but together.” He told me.

“So when are you planning on taking me to the beach?” I asked him.

“Next Sunday.” He said. “Is that fine?” He asked me.

“Yes it is. Thank you.” I told him. “We can’t stay like this anymore.” I told him as I started to get up.

“Does that mean that we are moving this to the bed room?” He asked as he stood up next to me. His hands came out and pulled me to him. “Because I am not ready to leave yet.” He said, just before he kissed me. My hands went to his back and his hands held my hips. I pulled away and looked up into his eyes.

“You can stay on one condition.” I told him.

“And what is that?” He asked.

“That you move your car. We can’t have it out there for everyone to see. Especially since you said that we had to lay low for now.” I told him.

“True.” He said just before he kissed me on my nose. He then looked around for his shirt and paints. He then picked them up from their spewed places. His paints from the other side of the couch and his shirt from on the side table. I buttoned up his shirt then stood back and watched his as he put on his paints and shoes. When he was finished I walked over to him.

“Come back into the house by the side door. I'm going to lock the front door.” I said as I walked him to the door. I stood behind the door as he walked out. I still did not have any cloths on, and I intended to remain that way for a while.

“Jack.” I called after him, just before he took the first steep down.

“Yes?” He asked.

“I'll be in the bed room, and I’m not going to tell you were it is.” I said just before I closed the door on his smiling face.

I hopped over my clothes and shoes and his underwear on my way to the kitchen where I opened the side door for them. Then I went to the bathroom where I took my pill, and washed my mouth. I then went to my bedroom that was at the end of the hall. I opened the door to a fairly descent room. I had cleaned yesterday, so it was clean. The only thing was that my bed was not made. Easily fixed. I walked over and pulled the top covers off. I then dusted off my bed and fluffed the pillows. I folded the cover spreads in half and laid them across the foot of my bed. I ruffled through my draw until I found a purple scarf and hung it over the lamp shade. I looked at it and changed my mind and threw it back into my draw. I opened the windows to let some air in but I closed the blinds to have room a little darker, than the 4:30 that it was out side.

I was looking over what I had done when I got an idea. I looked for one of my sticky note pads and a pen. I then scribbled unto it hoping that I spelt everything right. NO CLOTHES ARE ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT. I then stuck it to the outside of the door, as I heard him entering the kitchen. I then went back into the room and closed the door quietly behind of me. I then got a chair placed it at the foot of my bed with its back towards the door and straddled it. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times when I heard him coming down the hall. I heard three doors open and close. Then I heard him as he stopped in front of my door. At first I heard nothing, then I heard his shoes as they hit the floor. I expected him to walk through that door any second. Instead I heard him knocking.

===============================================

The second part didn't have that much to clean up. Guess I did do something after all when I "fixed" them up 5 or so years ago.

Still looking for comments, different point of view or ideas for other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment