December 06, 2007

Tonight Was Phone Issue Night.

I had it a bit better than Jhodie.

I just had a small synching problem with my computer. It had issues seeing my phone and letting me back up my contacts. Then when I thought that I messed up the software that I was using to do the backup of my contact list, I then tried to find it again. I didn't find. I found something else thinking that I thought might be better, but I just found software that updated the software on my phone instead. When I realized that, I tried to use the other software one more time to save my stuff that I put on there that I didn't have a copy of.

And on my last try at this, it worked. But it was only partly the synching software that was having issues. The computer had to reinstall the drivers for my phone. I wonder how those got uninstalled? So I got that going, and I backed up everything. Then I tried the software update thing for my phone. But it didn't update, which I was half happy about. On one hand, I wanted to see what new things they came up with for my "dated" phone. Then on the other hand I was happy that nothing was changed. Ya, I'm half chicken.

But now everything is ok, and my phone is deemed up to date, and my synching software is a-ok again. :)

Now I get to share, or at least try to share. I have a few wallpapers that I feel like sharing. They are perfectly sized for your Razr v3x or a flavor of that model. So it won't be pulled out at the sides when you use it on your phone like some smaller wallpapers that I've seen.

 

And this is the one that I'm currently using.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Now the bad news.

It's Jhodie's phone. A kid at work stole it at closing time. She was very upset. I was very upset. She asked me if I what to show up tomorrow to see the brat and watch him get fried. Do I get to hit him too? Actually I want to press charges. At least jail him for a few days. It's out right theft! We are hoping that he doesn't sell it between now and tomorrow so we could get it back. In the mean time, she turned off service to the phone that incase we/she did get it back there won't be a huge bill of long distance charges on there.

Guess I have to look for that extra fare anyway.

Well night.


Quote of the Day:
Dishonesty, cowardice and duplicity are never impulsive.
--George A. Knight

**Wow. The quote fit the night for Jhodie. **

No comments:

Post a Comment