December 23, 2007

P.S.

I failed to mention that these aren't for kids. The links in the last post. Heck, I'm sure some adults don't what to know that these things are out there, but then most of them never got past "the normal" stuff after being married for what?.. 7 years? Not that they are that tame, they do have a edge all their own. So be prepared for almost anything.

So consider a few things. Some are odd, some are "wrong", but they are just stories. Just like how people have fantasies, but nothing comes of them.

So call me a pervert. I'm very normal, and even a bit sex deprived sadly. But once I see G next year, I'll put an end to that one way or another.

This afternoon I took Nika down to a mall that I didn't even know was there until we got to the end of the B41 bus route. Today was a nice warm day considering how cold it's been, and on the way back we got poured on. I forgot the part about rain later in the day, but I don't think that we got that wet down.

Nika got to eat, while I watched over her and waited for her to finish. There weren't any free tables or chairs, so she sat on the carpet next to some chairs, hence the watching over part.

Now I'm going to make something to eat. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment