December 31, 2007

ANTI-RAPE CONDOM...?

In case you want to know how I ended up here, you have to see where I started.

TEETH tells the story of High school student Dawn (Jess Weixler) works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group’s most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad’s (John Hensley) increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence.  As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

If you click on the picture you will be taken to see the trailer.

Well I didn't read this before I went on to watching the trailer, so after seeing the trailer I went back to read this, and came across "vagina dentata myth" and I hadn't a clue what that was.

So I looked it up and I found this.

"Vagina dentata is Latin for toothed vagina. The tale is frequently told as a cautionary tale warning of the dangers of sex with strange women."

The rest of the details can be found at this link.

Vagina Dentata

 

While I was reading this, I came across the link to the subject line.

OH MY G...!

They have pictures of the "condom". OICH! I'm sure that no one would say that it doesn't work, but there are some flaws with it. Like when are you suppose to wear it? And since it's a bit bigger than a tampon what would this do to down there if you felt that you had to wear it constantly?

If anything, it's a heck of story for a movie. I don't see too many guys going to see this one. Girls enjoy.

Night.

Oh, Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment