December 27, 2007

My Eyes, My brain cells!

Last night when I was surfing around and trying to find some H-manga that didn't go one way, I ended up in a very dark place. Now I'm mentally sick. I couldn't even dream right. There are things out there that just shouldn't be. It's just too far.

On the effort of putting such stuff behind of me, and hoping that it falls into one of the many holes in my head, I got up and cleaned "my" room today. Granted, I mostly did it because my mom was suppose to come by and pick up a few things, but I think I was told that she wasn't coming again. But then, my sister wasn't paying me that much attention to me today.

Lynn called us, and then Jhodie called mom to clear up something that she told her last week before she left. It seems that Lynn's nephew was shot and is in the hospital. She told mom that the guy died. That's not true. He's fine, but it's Lynn's brother that died. I think he was shot too, but I don't know when.

The room looks good, and due to my messed up head, I'm ready to crawl back into bed. I got up at 10 something, and I went to bed after sunrise. I haven't had that much sleep, and I think that had too much fries with honey mustard. Or is it to much honey mustard with my fries? Either which way, I should have stopped, but I was hungry, and now I want to go back to sleep and have a good dream.

What do people have against warning people? Yes, my head still hurts. I can't even watch my "normal" stuff without what I saw being over laid with that stuff. I can't even enjoy the new find of a mass download that I'm getting that should have some missing chapters that I was looking for.

I'm going to have to just stop for a while and just flush all of it out of my system.

Jhodie has already abandoned Nika. As in, yesterday she said that they were going to do this, they were going to get that done, and then some how end up at the library. I got up before both of them and Jhodie is in here on the laptop lol-ing her way though chat, while Nika is in the shower by herself, and it's now 1:35.

I'll get up later and see if I can make myself call up the printer people. Ya, I haven't gotten around to that, but something named Christmas just popped up. I didn't even know that it was Christmas until I was getting IM's. Sunshine's was really early, he sent me his since last week. But I guess he did it while he stilled remembered me.

I'm gong to try and dream of G and the two weeks that I want to spend with him.

fingerscrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment